Friday, 19 May 2017

Carlton Tests The Tea

It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Tests The Tea

by Carlton Cat

THE Mr brought a nice cup of tea into the sitting-room and settled down to watch something ‘exciting’ on the tellybox. 

His idea of ‘exciting’ means programmes about building ‘megastructures’, watching men drive trucks on ice or people selling things they found in a lock-up storage facility.

Yawn.

He was so engrossed in the tellybox he neglected his cup of tea. As you know, British hoomans are very fussy about their tea. And, you know me, I always strive to be as helpful as possible so I put my paw into it to test the temperature.

My advice to cats: Don't drink tea, it's horrible.


I swished my paw about a bit, licked it off (I can report tea is vile) and put it back in to make sure the beverage was still pleasantly warm. The Mr spotted what I was doing. Was he grateful? He was not.

‘For goodness sake, Carlton. That is DISGUSTING!’ he yelled and marched out to the kitchen to throw it away.

There's no pleasing some people.


*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Here's a nice mug for your tea:



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Liz A. said...

Had to test it again, eh? A likely story...

Jo said...

I don't drink tea much any more Carlton but I think it tastes alright. Maybe it just doesn't appeal to cats. I think it was good of you to test it for temperature.

The Indulged Furries said...

I have to agree with both you and your Dad. Tea is disgusting, and putting your paws in his beverage is gross.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That was so sweet of you to check the temperature of his tea, some humans are so ungrateful.

Birgit said...

I laughed out loud when reading what the Mr. watches since my Mr. oooh and ahhhs at megastructures and some big trucks....I agree Carlton..yawn.

The Island Cats said...

We think the humans drink disgusting things. We much prefer tuna juice.

Darla M Sands said...

I'm hooked on a fruity green tea lately. ~grin~ And I drink it cold. Be well!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Some humans are so ungrateful! He should be so glad you were helping him out ;)